• +1 (626) 608-1459
  • (+91) 8790301040
  • info@onetaxpath.com
  • support@onetaxpath.com

ITIN Application Processing for your Spouse / Dependents

About Company

ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number):

You and any dependents claimed on your tax return must have either SSN (Social Security Number) or an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number), or your return will not be accepted by IRS. For anyone filing a tax return or claimed as a dependant who is not eligible for a Social Security Number, an Individual tax Identification Number (ITIN), issued by the IRS, is required.
OneTaxPath provides economical services to get Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), efficiently and effectively, and need not face the IRS officer without knowledge of IRS Provisions.

How to apply for ITIN:

1.Visiting IRS office:
Tax Payer needs to visit IRS office along with ITIN applicants such as spouse and kid's carrying Federal Tax copy, ITIN applications and original Passports. IRS person will verify all the documents together with original Passports and accept the Tax Return (Original Passport will be returned after the verification).
Note: Nearest IRS Office address and all instructions will be provided by OneTaxPath
2.Passport Certification through Indian Embassy/MEA:
Tax Payer needs to certify the Passports of ITIN applicants through Indian Embassy/MEA. After sign the documents (Federal tax return and ITIN applications) where need to be signed, the Tax Payer shall post all the documents along with the certified passport copies to the IRS address.
Note: OneTaxPath assists the Tax Payer if required, in getting the Certified Passport Copies.